Banks, Oregon

Pathetic...that is one word to describe Intelius, you know I came on this website attempting to lookup an individual, I knew the month and day of birth as well as the town and the individual's name.

However when I searched for the person you claimed to have the Name, Address, Date of birth, age, and average income.

Well, the name was right, there was NO address (just the town and state name...which I provided in the search), the date of birth said December 1985 when her DOB is November 4th!

And I know for a fact the average income was wrong as there is no way they make that much, when only her son is employed and he works at wal-mart. Intelius is down right pathetic, sorry, horrible, whatever you want to call it.

And to the employees of Intelius....if I was you I would quit, and afterwards there is no way I would say I worked for Intelius.

I guarantee I will never come here again, and I will make absolutely sure that Intelius loses as much "potential" business as possible.

Good-bye.

Comments

And, oh yeah, Intellius, F*uck your Customer Service. They are as worthless as your search engine.

Rip me off by continuing to charge my account after I cancelled - not just one month, not two, but THREE months! And when I tried to cancel, it was like "What part of give me my refund do you not understand?"

Worthless bunch of idiots.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH INTELLIUS. :(

Man I hate Intellius too! I wish they would just go bankrupt.

The guy that owns it is a REAL CROOK, THIEF, AND JUST DOWN RIGHT PATHETIC. THEY ARE TRYING TO IMPROVE THEIR CORPORATE IMAGE BY PHILANTHROPY THAT THEY POST ON YOU TUBE!

SHOWS WHAT LOW CLASS YOU INTELLIUS *** ARE! :(

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you require assistance, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.