I contacted this company to remove my information due to a permanent restraining order that I have against a stalker.I sent them the information that was given to me by the police department.

They refused to remove my information and told me that I had to send them a copy of the police report and a copy of the restraining order. Basically, they want consumers to jump through hoops or make it extremely difficult for you to have your information removed. The restraining order is filed in another county, I have to drive an hour one way to get this information. This is really ridiculous, I am meeting with an attorney on Thursday.

They should not have the power to put peoples safety in jeopardy. The rep told me "ma'am a lot of lawyers use our service." I don't give a rat's #$% who uses your service. If an individual doesn't feel comfortable with their information on your site, it should be removed. We all have the right to privacy.

You will be hearing from my lawyer!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Intelius. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intelius to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Beenverified. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intelius people search for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support
Bellevue, Washington, United States #939754

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius solely collects and compiles the public records and publicly available information.

Local, state and federal agencies make updates to public records. The information can come from sources such as: marketing surveys, land deeds, catalog purchases, voter registrations, lawsuit filings, court records, magazine subscriptions, and address changes.

This data is maintained with active updates from the sources; however some of the updates are out of our immediate control.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.