yesterday my wife ordered a $.99 report on their site we were charged the $.99 then $19.95 for an identity protection plan we did not order then they used our credit card number at another site a value max 123 which we have never heard of and they charged us another $19.95 for no reason. How is this company still in business and why has no one started a class action lawsuit against them if interested in doing so sign me up i can be reached at fsr.pjohnson@gmail.com. companys like this need to be shut down.

Comments

I TURNED MY COIN COLLECTION OVER TO A BUSINESS TO SELL FOR ME AND II SEE MUCH OF IT SELLING ON EBAY ETC. HE KEEPS PROMISING A CHECK IS COMING , TIME AFTER TIME BUT ZERO.

IT`S GOING ON 6 MONTHS WITH MORE PROMISES.

WERE TALKING PROBABLY 10 THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH.I HATE TO HAVE TO HIRE A LAWYER. WHATS MY BEST MOVE NOW?

I work at a class action law firm and we are investigating this issue with Intelius. I am interested in talking to people and hearing about their experiences. Please contact me at abby1100ny@yahoo.com if you’ve had problems with Intelius or if you have any questions on this investigation.

Thanks, Abigail.