I signed up for 19.95 for a one time service. They charged me over $400.

I called their tech support, and they did not tell me that I was signed up for 19.95 twice for indefinitely! I kept seeing this charge on my visa (19.95 twice), I figured they would be reputable and see I only used their service for one transaction and reimbursement for the overcharge. They saw I only used their service once but the still billed me over $400. Watch out for the their sneaky popups that automatically sign you up for continuous billing.

Protest them by not using their service (what they provided you can find out free on the internet). Scam!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

Oh please you got suckered into pay .99 and subscribing to a membership. I use that site a lot.

READ THE PROMOTION!!! you don't have to selet the promo.Each one prompt you to confirm before you are signed up.