Kure Beach, North Carolina

Intelius scammed me and then their customer service department did nothing to assist me. I paid $4.95 per report that brought back ZERO results or only showed what was already visible on their site for free. I tried the phone report, SCAM. I tried the address report, SCAM. In the end, I am out $10 - which isnt much but its the point. The site knowingly takes your money and gives you nothing back.

Dont even attempt their CS department. Stephan was useless. Horrible attitude, rude and I will never go to their website again.

Intelius is a SCAM. Buyers beware.

Review about: Intelius Background Check.

Comments

These guys need a cell reserved in their names. You are charged for something that doesn't provide any results.

And man do those customer srvice people lie, lie, lie. Don't use them for anything, period!

#320926

it just happened to me today . i cant belive this ...

i really hope that they dont keep charging me monthy fees... ill be super pissed !! they charged me a 4.95 fee then a 19.95 doller fee then another 4.95 dollers fee!!! 30 bucks!!!

i am already broke and looking for someone who owes me money !!!

just my lick i guess!

DOSE ANY ONE KNOW A REAL SITE TO HELP IN FINDING A PERSON OR SHOULD I JUST HIRE A PI ?

#320925

it just happened to me today . i cant belive this ...

i am already broke and looking for someone who owes me money !!!

just my lick i guess!

Another victim reporting in. These b...d's must be shut down. No way to reach them to complain.

Steeple, England, United Kingdom #241396

I did a one-time reverse number search. I learned months later they had been charging me $19.95 a month to my credit card -- a card I never use and therefore don't monitor my bill, my mistake. They allowed me to cancel no problem but did not refund my money.

In addition to paying for something that I had not anticipated, my searches returned totally useless information. Just out of curiosity, I typed in my name and confirmed that there was nothing of value to anyone.

I was charged twice: one for about $3 and another for $22. It's easy to sign up for the extra service because of the way they trick you into it by design.

I contacted Intelius and was told that it will not reverse the charge. Do not even try going to the website because it's so easy to pay for the extras ($20+) by clicking the "show report now".

Yes Intelius is a scam. Do not fall for the 95 cent trial.

They bill you full membership unless you cancel within 7 days.

They will not answer the cancellation number and the mytelius site you are told

you can cancel at will not pull up. They also will not respond to the

"contact us".

Yes Intelius is a scam. Do not fall for the 95 cent trial.

They bill you full membership unless you cancel within 7 days.

They will not answer the cancellation number and the mytelius site you are told

you can cancel at will not pull up. They also will not respond to the

"contact us".

Yea, complete scam. I wanted only to verify my boyfriend's current address because something was not right in what he was telling me.

The report promised me complete list of all addresses BUT after I've paid for it, I've got NOTHING. List of cities which I know for free.

Plus his personal info like age was wrong (I saw his original driver license and passport many times). So people are buying BS from this website for sure...Cannot trust them.

I totally agree that Intelius is a scam, they charged me without my knowledge. On my credit card the charge said ValueMax but I know it was Intelius after investigating on it.

Only until I threatened with the Better Business Bureau did they finally refund all my money back that they took from me. Watch out for this website.

Stay away from them. They are hoping you don't notice the charges on your credit card.

Intelius_Customer_Support
#209435

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your search.