I purchased a single people report online at a discount of $.99 with a 7 day trial of identity protect. I cancelled the identity protect trial and should not have incurred any futher charges.

I noticed a pending charge for $19.95 from Intelius still on my bank statement 4/3/10. Intelius is only open during weekdays. I called first thing Monday 4/5/10.

The 1st person told me I had signed up for some people search reports. I explained I purchased 1 single report and none since then. She told me nothing could be done, all charges are final.

Finally had to say I was filing a complaint with the BBB to get a supervisor on the line. Spoke with (supervisor) Jaime ID # 8870 who said a fax would be sent to my bank to reverse the charge that day after I called my bank to get the exact wording and procedures to be faxed over.

I got the information from my bank called Intelius and gave them the exact wording and fax number. Was told a supervisor would handle the same day. Nothing has ever been received by my bank. Still no resolution!

Do Not Use This Service!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.