I when on this website intelius.com last month to do a reverse phone number search, I was told I would be charged $4.95 for the search but that if it did not come back with any information I would be refunded.

To no avail nothing came back in the search and I was told I would not be charged but if I put in my email address they would send me any information that came available on the number I searched.

Needless to say, this month I see a $9.95 charge AND a $19.95 charge! I called customer service and was told that they would refund my $9.95 but could not refund the MEMBERHSIP FEE of $19.95 that I supposively signed up for when I entered my email address.

Upon further investigation I was charge $19.95 last month also! In the end Randy refunded me the $9.95 and says he will refund one of the membership fees of $19.95 which I have yet to receive so I am out $40.00 for a $4.95 search!!! BEWARE THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!!

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.