I purchased 2 searches on the evening of October 20.It appeared that BOTH searches were instant searches.

It was only after I purchased the 2nd search, did a pop up appear stating it would take 7 - 10 business days to process it. I IMMEDIATELY sent an email through the customer service page on their web site stating I did NOT want this search, as there was no indication prior to purchase that it wasn't an instant search. Several weeks pass, I NEVER received a report, and assumed all was fine. It wasn't until I received my credit card statement did I realize I was charged the $49.95.

I called to rectify the situation, and I only got a run around. The rep told me to send a copy of the email I sent. I told her I sent it directly through their site so that wasn't possible. She then put me on hold to "look into it".

Once she came on the line, I was told the search was completed so the charge would stand.

She NEVER answered my question as to: 1) did she find the email I sent, 2) why hadn't I ever received the report?This company is a SCAM, and buyer BEWARE!!!

Review about: Intelius Background Check.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments