I used their service once for a charge of 14.85, then a week later a charge of 1.95 appeared on my bank account. I called and a rep said they will do a fraud investigation, they can identify down to the ip address.

Yeah right! I called after seven days and spoke to Kahlin (supervisor)employee 8847 and said they didn't find anything to confirm fraud and they closed my account out. I didn't know I had an account, I was under the impression that the 14.85 was a one time fee for the individual I was trying to locate. That service was useless giving the fact that all information was very old.

She was nasty, I asked her to speak to someone in fraud dept and she said no..I'm not going to be refunded 1.95.

Why would I *** about 1.95, when I paid them 14.85? The name they claimed I used their service for, I DO NOT know that person. I asked her if fraud had a phone #, she quickly said no. I asked to speak to someone higher than her, she said she was the highest.

I asked her, if I would be causing a fit for 1.95, she said no but I'm not getting a refund.

What *** me off besides her nasty attitude was that she refused to give any info related to the fraud dept... Is there really a fraud department?

Comments