I used intelius to get a credit report on a prospective tenant. I paid the fee for the service.

The details they promised were not really there. I was never able to ascertain if the party I was checking was the right one as there were many listed in that name. They gave me very little really usable information. And then somehow I got signed up for an ID protect Membership which they billed me at 39.95 and then 19.95 per month.

What a racket! I tried to cancel on line and nothing happened. I kept being billed.

This is fraudulent practice. Do not use this service!

Comments

The best thing to do when buying anything on-line is read everything. Sometimes when people are in a rush they miss things and don't read notes on the account.

Its all there just have to read. And be nice to the call center people, they just take the calls not make up the web site or the rules.

The best thing to do when buying anything is read everything. Sometimes when people are in a rush they miss things and don't read notes on the account.

Its all there just have to read. And don't be so mean to the call center people, they just take the calls they didnt make the website or the rules

Contact Abby at abby1100ny@yahoo.com

I called that very same number listed below, got a very sincere sounding person. That said she would get to the bottom of the issue for me, while I was on hold...she hung up. GREAT Company...They Suck!!!

Customer Support statement sounds good, however highly inaccurate. I cancelled online almost immediately, was promissed direct Customer Support contact, within 2-3 days.

Still being billed....if they are legit, their customer service policy is far from sufficient. :(

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you select a promotional price on the Intelius website, you will also receive a free 7 day trial of Identity Protect. There’s no obligation.

If you determine that you don’t want to continue using that service after the 7 day trial, you can cancel your Identity Protect service online or over the phone with a customer support representative.

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

:cry

I'd like to hear what you have to say.

Call me: 515-451-2267