Intellius is a scam of the first order. They should be jailed. I have been charged $19.95 for charges never made and although my bank is trying to resolve the dispute they keep charging me.

They even had the audacity to send an e-mail as if I was a customer to tell me that I would be charged until November. I had to cancel my credit card and get a new one. Still I am not through with them.

Do not call them. They will ask for your name and address and then use it. Help get these crooks out!

Comments

I just realized I have been charged 19.95 twice a month since June from this cheating compnay. They said they would reimburse me 6 payments.

which still leaves me $100 in the hole. Do not get this services.

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

nikalseyn

I suspect you or someone using your computer used this service to find someone and inadvertently signed up.