FRAUD - I approved $6.90 for a search of which I got little to nothing for. Next I find 2 charges for $19.95 which I did not approve.

They say I joined a monthly club. I NEVER join such things. Then I get a charge from and Adult club aroundthe same time charged for Intelius. They will not refund the money.

I am going to try and get my bank to reverse the charges and file with FBI Internet Fraud, Attorney Gen., Fed. Trade Commission and any other place possible.

Stay far far away from Intelius - FRAUD - FRAUD -FRAUD

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.