Fremont, California

i was searching my friend's phone and email. looked at yellowpages.com and intelius COUGHT me somehow and provided outdated info and put on a monthly membership that i did not want. when i called they did not refund money.

i think they are cheaters!!if they cant have updated phone and email, a fool only can trust them with other services!!

WHY 80 WORD THESIS ONE HAS TO BE FORCED TO WRITE SIR

Review about: Intelius Background Check.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Intelius Background Check
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support
Bellevue, Washington, United States #1102931

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius solely collects and compiles the public records and publicly available information.

Local, state, and federal agencies make updates to public records. The information can come from sources such as: marketing surveys, land deeds, catalog purchases, voter registrations, lawsuit filings, court records, magazine subscriptions, and address changes.

This data is maintained with active updates from the sources; however some of the updates are out of our immediate control.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.

InteliusCustomer__Support

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.