Intelius subscribes people for ID Theft without their consent and knowledge. Beware if you used them check your bank statement for the $19.95 monthly charge.

This company is a scam and should be shut down.

How ironic for a company that claims to protect your identity engages in this type of fraud.

If you have been victimized by them, I suggest you file a comlplaint with the better business bureau.

I believe CNN has a consumer protection program that would also be inetersted in your experience.

It apears that the people who run this company have prior history of scamming unsuspecting victims.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

The best thing to do when buying anything is read everything. Sometimes when people are in a rush they miss things and don't read notes on the account. Its all there just have to read

The above scenarion is exactly what happened to me, I did cancel in the right manner and timeframe, and am still billed each month...for a one time deal. I called what I now call their customer dis-service number, got a very sympathetic sounding lady that promissed to fix the problem, while I was on hold...she hung up :(

Bullcrap story!!!!!!!!!!!!