67 views

Update by user Mar 06, 2018

AFTER I had purchased the basic report on Intelius, they sent an email stating: ================================Intelius Premier Plus Billing Date: 4/6/2018 $29.95/moplus tax if applicableYou will only be charged a $7.95 one-time fee if you cancel your membership and do not use your first background check voucher before 03/13/2018. ================================ So If you use your voucher, you will be charged $29.95 or if you don't use it and cancel, you will be charged $7.95.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2018

I had decided to do a search on my ex husband when I got some money. The search was $6.95 for the basic search.The information contained in the report was WAY out of date.

There was no new information. The information contained in the report was 5-10 years old. When I called to make sure my credit card would not be charged again for a membership, I was told I would be charged an additional $7.95 for canceling. Just google who you are searching for and save the $15.

You will get more up to date information. I also had a very hard time understanding the customer service rep, so I'm still not sure why they are charging an extra $7.95 for canceling because they had no recent information on the person I was searching.

Product or Service Mentioned: Intelius Background Check.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments