T his company is a total ripoff and fraud.I used them to get me a phone number and agreed to pay .95 they charged me 19.95 on my debit card. I called my debit card company and luckily i could have it reversed because they were not paid yet now oneweek later my card is charged 19.95 again and this time they got the money and now i have to dispute this and cancel my card and get a new one because they will continue to do this.I TRIED CALLING THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY PUT YOU ON HOLD AND THEN A FEW MINUTES LATER THE CALL DISCONNECTS EVERY SINGLE TIME.

I AM GOING TO CALL THE ATTY. GENERAL AND TRY TO REPORT THESE THIEVES.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

I live in Australia and have just been scammed by this so called company! I have just canceled my card and am getting a new one, and once the payment to them has stopped pending my bank will dispute it and I should get my money back!