BEWARE.... Intelius will try to trick you by asking for your email address after you approve one search. DO NOT PUT your email address in the request, because I have been charged $19.95 since April 2011. They would not refund these unapproved charges, but I did get this canceled. Spoke to Renee Employee #8894 at 877-974-1543.

Just be careful when using this site, and keep a close eye on your Charge Card Statement.

They will argue with you telling you that you accepted this service by keying in your email address, so be very careful when using site.

Comments

I saw in another blog that we need to provide them with some identiy to get this opted out. Is it safe tp provide them the details that they are asking for like name, address and DOB. They have already cheated once by charging us 19.99, how do I trust them by providing them the details.

They have been charging me 19.95 EVERY MONTH since i agreed to 1.95 for a one time fee. Numerous calls to get it stopped. they are nice on the phone but the charges keep coming.

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you.