hi,

like you, I have been scammed by intelius too.. was deducted $19.95 for three months. (60 bucks can buy a lot of grocery for for a struggling college kid!) It makes my blood boil when I see the founder and CEO of Intelius-Naveen Jain being nominated for the light of india awards at http://www.lightofindiaawards.com/lightofindia2011/jsp/nominee_popup.jsp (see the second entry under nominees for business leadership)

please email the organizers at info@lightofindiaawards.com or call them if you can. we must stop this guy from being honored and expose him for who he is. this guy has made millions by scamming us and we cannot let this happen.

Comments

Oakland, Maryland, United States #592313

I too have been illegally charged, but I am fighting them. I emailed O'Reilly but so far no help.

We need to write to Bill O'Reilly and others. The govt is not interested.

I tried. They are both civilly and crimnally liable.

HEY MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP COPY/PASTING THAT SAME MESSAGE ON EVERYTHING EVEN WHEN IT IS NOT RELEVANT! ITS GETTING REAL ANNOYING!

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.