I used Intelius reverse number look up for 1 lousy phone number - they could not locate a name with the number - SO THEIR FRIGGIN SERVICE DIDN'T WORK!!! I was supposed to get a refund, instead I was entered into 3 memberships they offer and was charged $19.95 per month for one, $14.95 for the other, and some other fee for the third.

They would NOT REFUND MY MONEY!!!!! They said once I used their service for anything, I had 7 days to cancel these memberships - MEMBERSHIPS I NEVER ASKED FOR, NOR KNEW THEY OPENED FOR ME - I was able to cancel memberships, but got no friggin refund - totally misleading, total rip off - BEWARE - their service is totally farudulent

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.