Someone called me w/o leaving a message, so I checked with reverse phone white pages to retrieve the name of person who called. Intelius charged me 99cents to find out who it is.

2 names with addressess came out of the search. However, the next thing I know, my credit card has been charged $19.95 a month for supplying for more searches. Of course, I tried to call but it is not their office hours. I finally spoke to someone who is very nippy & rude to cancel my "subscription".

So do not use intelius please. Do not give your credit card number.

Comments

Rip off scam. DON'T GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER for ANYTHING.

They will make UNAUTHORIZED charges against your account.

It wasn't until I mentioned the Better Business Bureau that the Call Center guy from around the world decided to give me my money back. CROOKS.

Intelius_Customer_Support

If you still need assistance with your account please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php