I rang intelius because I had another check I had done through Archives 3 months prior that included; 6 FULL PAGES of information such as; bankruptcy, recreational licenses, employment, 16 previous address w/( phone #, dates occupied) weapon permits, judgements/liens, auto accidents, email addresses, lus your basic relative and DOB, etc.

I used the EXACT person's full name in both searches.

Intelius gave me info on 2 people...my guy only had a few addresses, DOB...basically what you get when you do a basic search for someone when you already know that much and simply want to push the "purchase background report" right NEXT to the name you've searched. Intelius gave me a credit for another report...what the *** am I going to do with it...look up Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny? :grin Well at least that makes one smile!!

Comments

karmababysue
#291921

Total *** intellius I called and you gave me a $5 credit on the $15 monthly bill and the free search for my $50 crud search...still out $50 with NO SERVICE.

Intelius_Customer_Support
#282012

If you need further assistance, please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to help you.