When I checked on a friend, nothing came up. So I wondered if it was like that for myself.

When I saw my relatives were unknown to me, except an ex husband and that I never lived in NM. I wanted to make efforts to fix this immediately. This happened within the past year or two. The horror is that this may be why I have lost or not obtained employment.

People do searches to see if accurate information is given! How can this be happening? How can I fix the information.

Obviously, my name helped some people to get credit. Intellius isn't a reliable source for a background check, if the initial information is wrong.

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support
Seattle, Washington, United States #823635

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius solely collects and compiles the public records and publicly available information.

Local, state and federal agencies make updates to public records. The information can come from sources such as: marketing surveys, land deeds, catalog purchases, voter registrations, lawsuit filings, court records, magazine subscriptions, and address changes.

This data is maintained with active updates from the sources; however some of the updates are out of our immediate control.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.