Bloomfield, Pennsylvania

These people have published a invalid online report on me.Intellius claims I own Godwin Energy Resources, LLC.

and that when I investigated it it is non exsistant. Then they published that I lived in Louisiana. I have never been in that state. Intellius states I'm related to both a Doris Godwin and August Godwin.

That is the nothing farther from the truth than that.

Intellius states all these places I have lived and that no truth what so ever.Shut these people down.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of intelius background check from Intelius. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intelius to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Beenverified. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intelius for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the content of our search results and would like the opportunity to assist you.

For additional information on our public records database, including opt-out request submission, please visit Intelius’ Privacy Policy at www.intelius.com/privacy.php.

You may also visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.