I decided to do a background check as I was applying for a new job.I paid the 19.95 for a one time check.

Its kind of expensive but I figured why not. It gave inaccurate information. To top it off I happened to notice they charged me for premium service which I had already declined in the purchase. I tried to contact customer service and was disconnected multiple times.

Now I have to wait until tomorrow to again attempt to have the charges reversed.Do not use this cite the information is incorrect and you will be charged for things you did not order.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of background check from Intelius. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Intelius to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Beenverified. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intelius for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

Blanket Response to a Rebuttal

Thank you for your prompt response.

We would be more than happy to assist you with the specific account and address your concerns. Please contact one of our Customer Care Specialists so that we may work with you to resolve this matter.

A variety of options to contact the Customer Care team can be found on the contact us page on the Intelius website.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.