i used this service and it was total rip off. they took the five bucks and even though they said their search would provide at least a name, it did not.

though the customer rep said it did until i say call "call Texas' is not a name.

she said sorry computers can't read and thought it was a name. they try to get you to sign up for other things using what i consider shady methods, click yes here is you want your report and it signs you up for monthly fee or click no and get report.

Comments

The customer service reps at Inteluis are complete morons. They lied and decieved me and STILL refused giving me a refund. Ridiculous!

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

#320739

If you DO NOT get a first AND last name your money will be refunded BUT you have to call them. They will offer you a free replacement report - the reps have to or they could lose their job. yes the computer should be more intelligent than that, but it's not and we can all speculate as to why. But bottom line if you do not get a first and last name and you want your money back call them, tell them you want a refund and it will be given to you.

As far as the membership goes there are 2 buttons ... one says "yes. Show me my report" and one that says "No. Show me my report" meaning "yes" I want a membership and to see my report and another "No" I do not want a membership but I still want to see my report.

I hope this helps...