Magnolia, Arkansas

Intelius has listed individuals as my relatives that I am not related to with surnames different from mine/ this was in the personal report which they offer for 95 cents I bought on myself. This false and misleading information has been disseminnated to who knows where and all without my permission.

In addition, I later received an email welcoming me to their identity theft protection plan which I had not ordered. They said it was automatically included however it was not in the itemized total. The total was $ 10.90, 95 cents for one report and $9.95 for another report. When I called in about it they explained that it had been automatically added because of the discount I received on the 95 cents report. I did not see it listed anywhere. They removed the identity theft subscription by phone.

They need a good class action served against them to stop their trechery. Any volunteers to serve as class representative and call a lawyer and post a blog, so others can join in.... if so count me in.

STOP THIS INTELIUS TRECHARY ONCE AND FOR ALL!

Comments