What a scam! Its almost comical to me that companies can actually get away with THEFT.

Thanks for reachin in my wallett and stealing a twenty from me intelius! WARNING! Never give intelius your bank information, they steal from you one way or another. Its also funny that they wont refund your 19.95 fee for anything.

The represenatives know what is going on, and they just play dumb. If any one of the reps had the same thing happen to there mom, dad, grandma, or grandpa, they would be furious.

All I can say is WOW! ALL CONSUMERS MAKE SURE YOU CANCEL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE>>>>>THEY WILL KEEP CHARGING YOU

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have accepted the People Search offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in the People Search membership, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.

Intelius is a *** outfit. I had it out with them and told them what I found about them.

Thieves, liars, criminals!

They need to be shut down and all of them need to be in federal prison. They have sold people's information and done all kinds of crooked unimaginable things.

They will stop at nothing. Read all you can on the net.

SHUT DOWN INTLIUS THEY ARE FILTHY CROOKS!!!

I had it out with them and told them what I found about them. Thieves, liars, criminals!

They need to be shut down and all of them need to be in federal prison.

They have sold people's information and done all kinds of crooked unimaginable thing.

They will stop at nothing. Read all you can on the net.

SHUT DOWN INTLIUS THEY ARE FILTHY CROOKS!!!