I researched myself before I chose to use intellius for business.My information is incorrect.

I have never worked at the location that is attached to my name. My name is not Mary L. it is Marissa. The company is reporting inaccurate information on a background checking website which really seems to be dangerous in my opinion.

If you contact customer service they claim that nothing can be done or changed.

So, if Intellius can't maintain an accurate database, shouldn't this be stated loud and clear, not just in small tiny print lettering that states it may not be accurate.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Intelius. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Beenverified that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Intelius.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Intelius to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Your business activity is a fraud by posting data somehow attributed FRAUDULENTY TO AN INDIVIDUAL but not verified.

You are NEGLIGENT in checking the validity of identity and activity THUS commit VIOLATIONS of many federal and state consumer protection laws. We seek $50 MIllion in restitution. And want CONGRESS to put out of business....

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any inconvenience arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius solely collects and compiles the public records and publicly available information.

Local, state, and federal agencies make updates to public records. The information can come from sources such as: marketing surveys, land deeds, catalog purchases, voter registrations, lawsuit filings, court records, magazine subscriptions, and address changes.

This data is maintained with active updates from the sources; however some of the updates are out of our immediate control.

If you still need assistance, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.