I signed up for a one time $6.95 people search and was charged $19.95 a mo. for 5 months.

Called them and only got a promise to return all the money when I told them I was reporting them to the BBB, which I did.

BEWARE *****Do not use their services, use another one******** If you use this service, you have a great chance of them automatically signing you up for their "credit monitoring" even if you didn't want it. They are highly unethical and don't respond well when you want your money back - you have to threaten them.

Comments

I see Intelius wrote a response, however this is pure damage control. I urge anyone to research their complaint history here or with the BBB and you will see they are crooks.

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.