Scarbro,West Virginia

I went on the site checked to box to be charged .99 and viewed my account and was charged to $19.95. I do not want this service!

I did not give permission to charge my account the $19.95 and would like the monies refunded. This is the first time Ive used this account and will not ever use it again. This account has not helped me.

I am a very dissatisfied customer. I have tried calling customer service they say the hours are from 5am to 8pm it is now 714am and the office is still not open.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.