I got to looking and I am actually going to be billed every month at a higher amount than what I paid!I do not want that!

please cancel my account now. 9-9-2014. I also do not like my credit card being used that often. I tried to remove the program myself and I could not.

not only do I want to cancel my account I also want the program removed from my computer! I was deliberately tricked in buying the program. I was purposely made to believe that I had to pay $4.95 as a one time deal.

also for security reasons I want it canceled.thank you.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process.

Memberships can be activated through either the acceptance of discounted pricing for individual reports, or through the acceptance of a full page offer advertised just prior to viewing the report. All of our offers describe the specifics of the service, including billing. Additionally, all of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Care.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.