What a terrible website. I tried there $0.95 service and was repeatedly charged $19.95 for a bogus service that I did not sign up for.

When I went to the website to try and cancel my so called account I could never get to the page that allowed to me cancel the service. What a bunch of crooks. Never use this site and tell your friends never to use it.

The information I did received was hardly useful and the pain of dealing with these people is not worth it. One a scale of 1-10 for being pissed, 10 the pissiest, I am at at 12.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.