I went to Zabasearch and they couldn't find my request. I was linked to Intelius.

Ran my search selected NOT to open an account with recurring charges and even called in afterward to verify. I looked at my account online today & sure enough thew whacked me for $9.95 for the report, that had old incorrect information, and another charge of $19,95. I called customer service and some very rude bitc* told me that they were crediting that back to my account. We shall see.........

If anyone has information on a class action suit against these scammers I'm in.

Comments

I'm not going to say they stole $19.95 from me (twice) because it may be partly due to my naivete, or not paying sufficient attention.

I used the service to look up a phone number or email. Cost was to be $5.90. The information I got turned out to be outdated.

I was billed for the $5.90, then billed $19.95, for something. A week later I was bille again $19.95.

I called Customer Service and spoke to a nice person who tried to explain that I had apparently signed up for two services @ 19.95 each. I don't know yet what exactly thery were, and especially don't know how I signed up for them. The more it was explained to me, the less I knew.

I was promised they would not use my credit card again, and I'll let it go at that, though I'm wary. I'm just out $46 or so.

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

#152061

How'd they get your credit card information if you didn't give it to them?