Intelius charged my a account 19.95 for 1 look-up. It said it was only going to charge me one dollar.

I will get ahold of my credit card company but i bet they can't doing anything about that. I'll try but this has happened to me before. It was a skin care cream in this little bottle. They too wanted to charge me one dollar so I used me credit card and several days later they charged me seventy eight dollars.

I didn't know at the time to call the credit card company and file a complaint. So it was a long time before I contacted them and I'm still waiting to here something.

Comments

well what are we supposed to do to get a good service for look ups. I know some on is in prison and can't get craaappp or find it lol

Yes you can do something. Call your credit card company immediately and dispute the charges.

Call and email Intelius with a cancel notification. If you still don't get a response, file a complaint with both the BBB and the Attorney General of your state. Do a Google search on line regarding lawsuits against this company - there have been several filed where Intelius has paid out - proving they are guilty. There are other lawyers actively looking for victims in their particular state to file a class action lawsuit.

Research and take action. Don't let them get away with it.