4.0

People amaze me. It took me under 5 minutes to search and find out how to opt out of their database. But in our lazy society, people would sooner complain and threaten legal action (give me a break) than take a few minutes to address the issue. Here, I did it for you. Perhaps you can pay me instead of "your lawyer".

The quickest and simplest way to have your information removed from our database and reports (also known as "opting out") is to send us a request via the Intelius Opt-Out online form (https://www.intelius.com/optout.php). Be sure to include your email address so that we can notify you both when your request is received and when we've completed your opt out.

You can also send us a request via fax or postal mail. In order to accurately identify your records, we need your request to include:

Name

Date of birth

Address

Proof of identity, consisting of either:

Copy of a government-issued ID with any photo or ID number crossed out. Examples: driver's license, U.S. passport, U.S. military ID card, state-issued ID card, or employee ID card from a state agency.

Notarized Identity Verification Form

Here is contact information for submitting your request:

Fax

Mail (425) 974-6194

P.O. Box 4145

Bellevue, WA 98009-4145

Your information will be removed from our database within 7-14 days. For more details on how we protect your privacy, view our Privacy Policy.

This reviewer shared experience about "consumers are whiners" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Intelius. The most disappointing about privacy policy from Intelius was data can be inaccurate , but reviewer liked good customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Beenverified that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Intelius.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Media category for more informed decision or compare Intelius to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments