Update by user Apr 20, 2012

This site is ripping off people. BEWARE

Original review posted by user Apr 20, 2012

Yesterday I was trying to figure out a number which had been calling to my mobile phone. I looked it up on Google and found Intelius

I paid 0.99c for a phone look-up by Intelius and they charged my 19.95 for a monthly subscription, which I did not consent

Immediately today I called I told them I wanted my subscription canceled and my money refunded.

How long it will take for the money to be refunded? I checked and did not see money coming back to my bank account yet. I guess I am quite desperate. But it is because I found out another post where people said they could not get their money back from Intelius.

Comments

Call the better business bureau on them the more complaints the get the more they will be looked at

I called them and they pretend I'm not giving them the right information to cancell my account. Cancel your credit card because they will keep stilling your money.

I post this everywhere so people know about this website>

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.