Full scam company. I don't understand how they are allowed to be in business. Do a self check on your phone number and you will see the results that come up are all fake. How is this company allowed to exist?

When I called to try and get my 4.99 back they said that they don't guarantee that the info is correct. They are just randomly selecting addresses and numbers and trying to associate them with people. This must be stopped. This is so unlawful and criminal. Does anybody have a lawsuit against this company yet?

In addition to this you have to call up and cancel your subscription or they will keep sending you emails.

Comments

adrianalucker
#332002

Your own website states the following:

Why Intelius?

With over 3.2 million reports sold, Intelius is a leader in digital intelligence. We offer products and services to help you make more informed decisions:

•People Search to reconnect with family and friends

•Reverse Phone Lookup to find out who is calling you or your family

•Comprehensive Background Check

•Best in class Identity Protection

•Instant delivery of reliable and accurate information

This says "reliable and accurate information". It is anything but. I found more current, more accurate info thru a public records search on my own, but thought your company would supplement what I had, especially for $49.95! I was so wrong, and feel so ripped off.

Intelius_Customer_Support

I’m sorry to hear that your report was outdated.

Intelius is an aggregator of public record. Typically these days most people use cell phones. Unfortunately, those numbers are protected by their service provider’s privacy policy and are not published publicly. Unless the end users make them available publicly, that information may be difficult to obtain.

The data attached to numbers are not randomly selected or fake. Rather, it is the most recent public record associated with the number being searched.

If you still need assistance with your Intelius account, please contact 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.