I USED INTELIUS JUST ONE TIME AND JUST FOUND OUT THAT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT 19$ EVERY MONTH FOR THE LAST 8 MONTHS. FOR SURE I M NEVER GONNA USE THIS COMPANY AND NEVER ENTER CREDIT CARD INFO IN THEIR SYSTEM.THEY HAVE BEEN WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY REASON.

I STRONGLY CONDEMN AND THINK THAT THEIR SURVICES SHOULD BE REASSESSED BY A GOVERNMENTAL AGENCY AND IF FOUND GUILTY SHOULD BE TRIALED IN COURT SO NO ONE IN FUTURE WILL EVER DO INTERNET FRAUD. I DONT KNOW WHY LICENSING AGENCIES DO NOT INVESTIGATE SUCH PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THIS KIND OF INTERNET FRAUD OPENLY.

Comments

I swear to god you imtellius support person I sent your company an email requesting a refund for $50 you took from me!!!!!!! I am a poor college kid I can't afford this fraud!

This is the most terrible feeling ever!!! Please give me my money back please!! I never even used anything other than a $.99 phone check!

That's all it was supposed to be! I can't believe you would do this!

I have the same thing here, they charged me $40 for two years!!! I don't know how to get my money back!!!

InteliusCustomer__Support

We apologize for any confusion arising from the use of our service and would like the opportunity to assist you.

Intelius offers a variety of services during the purchase process. All of our services are non-contractual so there is no obligation to continue using the service.

If you still need assistance with your account, please visit the contact us page on the Intelius website for a variety of options to contact Customer Support.

www.intelius.com/emailcontact.php

We value your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.