I too, have used Intellus for a .99 search. I carefully read the agreement, and noted that I was signing up for a $19.95 monthly fee to look up any information I wanted, anytime I wanted.

After I received the information I was looking for, I immediately called Intellus to cancel my account. I read in the agreement that I had 7 days to cancel, but did it immediately.

So far, I haven't been charged anything, but I check my account everyday. When I cancelled the account, I made sure to write down the name of the person I spoke to, the date, and the time.

Comments

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.