I did a background search today on a developer/contractor/landlord and almost every piece of information was inaccurate, even the gender was wrong.

My subject (a male) has a DUI, six open Civil cases in DC Superior Court, has a judgment for fraud over $500,000, has defaulted on several mortgages and several landlord/tenant actions.....none of which appeared in the background report. I clicked on his wife and she was listed as a male.

Moreover, they listed none of his properties (he owns at least five in DC) and his home address is wrong.

I paid 39.95 for garbage and want my money back. If my credit card has a charge I'll file a claim.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Intelius. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Intelius to issue a full refund.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Beenverified. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Intelius and intelius background check for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Intelius?

Comments

Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Bath Fitter - Problems with the installation of our tub and flooded basement Bath Fitter "0 star rating Bathfitters was the worst experience I have ever experienced, it started with having to go to the mall where they have a display store ,twice just to..." Read more Granite Transformations - Review in Household Services category Granite Transformations "I had my counter tops and back splash installed on 11-14-16. When I came home on the first day there was 1 gentlemen working in the kitchen. About 15 min..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more