Contact Information

You can contact the customer service representative of Intelius calling Intelius's helpline phone numbers.

• (206) 301-5800
  • (206) 301-5795
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

Intelius Website:

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Intelius Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel membership didn’t go through”
  • “Cancel the memberahip” , Review # 2206058
  • “To cancel my account”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Unauthorized charges on my credit card”
  • “My payment is declined”
  • “Charges”

Account Question:

• “I can't find my login name or password”
  • “Took my money after ending account” , Review # 2253578
  • “Account was cancel”

Refund Question:

• “Refund last two charges please”
  • “Refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “Inquiry”
  • “Question about account”
  • “Question on service”

Staff Question:

• “Technical Service with my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Shocked to find can no longer access on app. I tried to use safari as recommended but doesn't work. M”
  • “Membership”
  • “The numbers u gave on the info on Robert long r not working numbers they r wrong”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website Not wirking”
  • “I only wanted one report but the way your website is set up you make people get memberships. Then I can’t sign in it says my password is wrong I know that’s not true. Then I don’t get a link to do a new password so I can’login. This system is” , Review # 1699956

Cards Question:

• “I never authorized you to take 29.95 off my card everytime i would deactive my account it would say i have an active membership and would not allow me to deactive it i want my money back and my account deactivated”

Other Question:

• “Having problems upgrading to premium”
  • “Took money and said I don't exist” , Review # 2076080
  • “Memership”

About

Top Intelius Services

Background Check, Membership, Public Record

Top Intelius Products

Subscription

Intelius Pros and Cons

Pros: I thought was a good deal for one time use, Helps identify people, Good customer service, Have a bulk of info

Cons: Forced compromise of identity, Everything about it and stealing money makes it worse, Data is inaccurate, Being ripped off, Customer service

Related Companies

PeopleConnect, Classmates

Summary

At the present time Intelius is a leading information commerce company. The company offers its services throughout the United States and many other countries of the world. Intelius provides its customers with predictive intelligence solutions. The company collects, interprets and delivers information to consumers and businesses via the Internet. For this purpose the company employs screening, monitoring, list and research tools and techniques. Intelius offers almost all the possible services in the field from list management and basic people search to HR background checks. Identity theft protection products are also one of the key offers at the company. Intelius is one of 100 top commerce online sites.

Intelius reviews and complaints

367 reviews
3.0
Compare Intelius vs Instant Checkmate

Intelius Stats

Filter Reset Filter by range.
  • Day
  • Week
  • Month
Level of detail.

Number of Reviews

No reviews for this period.

Number of Comments

No comments for this period.

Number of Calls

No calls for this period.
Do you have something to say about Intelius? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup