Intelius Phone Numbers and Emails

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Intelius Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancellation”
  • “Cancel/refund”
  • “I never subscribed it was my ex spouse”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “, I specifically the reason for my call is that I have been billed 8 times for service and I'm not allowed to access at all in a month 8 times in a month I have been billed”
  • “Completed transaction to view a phone number but I cannot access the information although .99 cents already deducted from my PayPal card”
  • “Overcharged”

Account Question:

• “Took my money after ending account”
  • “Can't login to cancel”
  • “My account i just payed for isnt working”

Request for Information Question:

• “Verification code wasn't sent yesterday”
  • “Inquiry”
  • “Question about account”

Refund Question:

• “Refund last two charges please”
  • “Refund”

Staff Question:

• “Trying to sign up for yiur service”
  • “Technical Service with my account”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Shocked to find can no longer access on app. I tried to use safari as recommended but doesn't work. M”
  • “Membership”
  • “The numbers u gave on the info on Robert long r not working numbers they r wrong”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website Not wirking”
  • “I only wanted one report but the way your website is set up you make people get memberships. Then I can’t sign in it says my password is wrong I know that’s not true. Then I don’t get a link to do a new password so I can’login. This system is”

Cards Question:

• “I never authorized you to take 29.95 off my card everytime i would deactive my account it would say i have an active membership and would not allow me to deactive it i want my money back and my account deactivated”

Other Question:

• “I didn't realize what I was doing & when I pushed a key it signed me up. I don't want to sign up.”
  • “Help finding information”
  • “Background check”

About

Top Intelius Services

Background Check, Membership, Public Record

Top Intelius Products

Subscription

Intelius Pros and Cons

Pros: I thought was a good deal for one time use, Helps identify people, To use to look someone up if you have certain information, Good customer service, Have a bulk of info

Cons: Being ripped off, Everything about it and stealing money makes it worse, Data is inaccurate, Absolutely poor, Tricked

Related Companies

PeopleConnect, Classmates

Summary

At the present time Intelius is a leading information commerce company. The company offers its services throughout the United States and many other countries of the world. Intelius provides its customers with predictive intelligence solutions. The company collects, interprets and delivers information to consumers and businesses via the Internet. For this purpose the company employs screening, monitoring, list and research tools and techniques. Intelius offers almost all the possible services in the field from list management and basic people search to HR background checks. Identity theft protection products are also one of the key offers at the company. Intelius is one of 100 top commerce online sites.

Intelius reviews and complaints

BeenVerified
Has Verified Representatives
82 reviews
1.6
Do you have something to say about Intelius? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup