Intelius Phone Numbers and Emails

San Diego, California 92101
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 7:00AM-5:00PM (PST)

Fax:

12% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Intelius Customer Service?

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Cancel/refund”
  • “To cancel my account”
  • “Cancellation”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “I was charged $30.00 to my banking I didn't subscribe to this site”
  • “I did not approve this transaction”
  • “Billing”

Account Question:

• “Account charges”
  • “Your taking money out my cash account”
  • “Account Blocked”

Refund Question:

• “Refund last two charges please”
  • “Refund”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question about account”
  • “Have questions @ my search”
  • “About a transaction on my card”

Staff Question:

• “Customer Service”
  • “Paid for service but I didn't receive any information. So I need to be refunded or send me the information that I requested”
  • “Trying to sign up for yiur service”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Shocked to find can no longer access on app. I tried to use safari as recommended but doesn't work. M”
  • “Membership”
  • “The numbers u gave on the info on Robert long r not working numbers they r wrong”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Website Not wirking”
  • “I only wanted one report but the way your website is set up you make people get memberships. Then I can’t sign in it says my password is wrong I know that’s not true. Then I don’t get a link to do a new password so I can’login. This system is”

Cards Question:

• “I never authorized you to take 29.95 off my card everytime i would deactive my account it would say i have an active membership and would not allow me to deactive it i want my money back and my account deactivated”

Other Question:

• “Charging 29 dollars”
  • “They stole my money”
  • “Fraud”

About

Intelius Pros and Cons

Pros: I thought was a good deal for one time use, To use to look someone up if you have certain information, Search numbers and people, Helps identify people, Very difficult to communicate with

Cons: Everything about it and stealing money makes it worse, Being ripped off, Cannot get ahold of customer service, Tricked, Inability to opt out

Related Companies

PeopleConnect, Classmates

Summary

At the present time Intelius is a leading information commerce company. The company offers its services throughout the United States and many other countries of the world. Intelius provides its customers with predictive intelligence solutions. The company collects, interprets and delivers information to consumers and businesses via the Internet. For this purpose the company employs screening, monitoring, list and research tools and techniques. Intelius offers almost all the possible services in the field from list management and basic people search to HR background checks. Identity theft protection products are also one of the key offers at the company. Intelius is one of 100 top commerce online sites.

Intelius reviews and complaints

1.4
Instant Checkmate
377 reviews
1.7
Do you have something to say about Intelius? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup