The company Intelius charged me for a report and then they did not give me the information they said they had, and then they charged me 19.95 for some scam protection progra. They took my credit card for the information report, then they charged me for something I did not want, with the bull *** of you have a free 7 days, and if you do not cancel in 7 days we will continue to charge your credit card.

They are scam artists, stealing from customers, and my credit card. Do not do business with this company Intelius for sure.

Comments

#320764

When you do business with Intelius read everything carefully. Do not assume you know what you are agreeing to without reading EVERY word and understanding fully.

** The promotional pricing was the authorization to start billing for the Identity Protect. DO NOT ACCEPT ANY DISCOUNTS OR PROMOTIONS If you do not authorize additional chargers.

** The only "free" is 7 days free and after that it will bill at 19.95, Unless you speak to a rep they can lower it to 9.95 if you want to keep it.

**Place your correct email address into the website as that is where you will get email receipts of any services and or future charges. Make sure to check your spam folder as well.

** If your unsure or just want to double check anything give them a call. Located in WA state, Pacific time the hours are... Mon-Fri: 5.00AM to 8.00PM and Saturday: 6.00AM to 4.30PM.

**Please remember when you call ntelius the CS reps are trying to keep a roof over their families head and food on the table too.

** A little kindness and respect will go far reaching with the rep more so than being rude, name calling, yelling and cussing.

** And if the rep says the membership is not refundable just let them know...

"I'm going to DISPUTE THE CHARGES.. EITHER WITH YOUR BANK, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OR WITH THE BBB (BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU).

*doing this, you will be refunded all membership charges immediately.

*you will not have to file a dispute or cancel you credit card.

*the rep is off the hook and not blamed for the lost revenue.

*** I hope this helps :)

#320428

The same EXACT thing happend to me today! I was never notified or aware of being charged 19.95 for some Protection thing.

I did one search that was supposed to cost 99cents! Did you recieve your money back??

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday to Friday from 5am to 8pm and Saturday from 6am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

This company is a scam in every defination of the word! They charged my credit card 19.95 EVERY 7 days until I caught the situation and confronted them.

They refuse to work with you on anything and even threaten you with lawsuits. I DID NOT authorize ANY transactions with this company! I have filed chargebacks, changed my credit card number and moved on!

If I had their customer rep by the hair she would be bald at the moment!! BEWARE!!