Lucerne, California

I got charged for two not one intelius acct, plus a ValueMax membership number, and I also have a DealMax membership number, and I also have a Savings Club membership number. Where did all these membership numbers come from?

I was able to cancel ValueMax but DealMax and SavingsClub seems to have no way of canceling there mystery accts. I also plan to cancel Intelius also!

All these charges came right before Christmas time disabling me from having a proper Christmas, now my girlfriend thinks I have something on the side because I said I did`nt know where the money went! Im not a happy camper!!!!

Comments

#119683

I used Intelius to do a background check on my daycare provider last July.

I did not click on any third party company's offer just as I'm assuming the poster above didn't. I just discovered I've also been charged for a ValueMax membership for months. Mine was for $25 monthly. Nobody would click on an offer from a company without knowing it.

Scam! You should be put in jail.

Intelius_Customer_Support

It sounds like you have also accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.