Intellius makes it very hard to cancel the subscription which is less than a week old. Was very disappointed as results were out of date and did not narrow into the search I was looking for.

I want to unsubscribe and have the 19.75 charge deleted.I had narrowed my search to a certain state and it was giving me information about another name in other states, once i reached the california information. It was of no help, all the information could not be accessed some of the numbers i was given do not even exist.

I finally obtained the info from the telephone company so I had paid both intellius and the phone company. It gives you a lot of run around

Comments

Just got off the phone with Intelius, they were VERY courteous and even refunded me back a pending charge for the month of January! You catch more flies with honey...

or something like that!

Be nice people! It was my mistake for not reading the fine print and they ended up being really helpful!

kewler

There is no cancel button on the site. I confirmed this with your customer support representative.

Intelius_Customer_Support

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.