First, if you are lucky enough to get someone live on the phone, make sure you are very specific. I had to call twice because when I called the first time to cancel the account, I didn't ask for a refund.

I assumed that if I canceled my subscription in the beginning of the month, I'd get a refund or at least a prorated refund. When I saw a newly posted charge on my credit card, I called back and got my refund.

Again, don't assume they will refund your money just because you cancel your account.

Comments

not what i thought it would be

If you're on any search website and the "Powered by Intelius" shows up, stop immediately. I searched for several people believing it was costing a couple dollars each.

It took 2 months to get them off my credit card. Even then, I had to get the credit card company involved.

Neither People Search nor People Finders found any of four people. I spent about $250.00 for nothing.

I would like to cancel My People Search with intelius please as of today December 22, 2011 and would like to thank u for sevice. ROSA EATON.

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY PEOPLE SEARCH WITH INTELIUS AS OF TODAY, DEC 21, 2011. SINCERELY KATRINA HOWELL.

plese delete my acount

i'm so pissed. used them as a referal for someone.

to get a background check on myself for a state job knowing that i had a criminal report. and nothing came up.

i then ask for a refund and they would not give one to me. what do we do?