Intelius - Intellius

Dec 02, 2009
review #163341

I too used Intellius for an email search, was charged the $1.95 to my cc as agreed.When I was looking at my statement on line, I noticed a charge for $19.95 from Intellius.

I called them and told them I had not agreed tot his, and I remembered I unchecked the box in the lower left part of there page. The gentleman I got was very nice, said the charge would be removed and he gave me a reference number if I had to call back, which I did not. In two days, my cc had been credited. I consider myself lucky, I guess if you catch it quickly, you can get it fixed easier.

The number I called was 1-877-974-1563. I hope you all have the same success I did.

Remember, look at your statement on line weekly to check for fraudulent charges.

ab2e3d6
Had an experience with Intelius?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Intelius_Customer_Support

Dec 03, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Intelius.
Filing a new complaint about
×