• show-popup

Company Intelius
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Household Services
Views 64

I too used Intellius for an email search, was charged the $1.95 to my cc as agreed.When I was looking at my statement on line, I noticed a charge for $19.95 from Intellius.

I called them and told them I had not agreed tot his, and I remembered I unchecked the box in the lower left part of there page. The gentleman I got was very nice, said the charge would be removed and he gave me a reference number if I had to call back, which I did not. In two days, my cc had been credited. I consider myself lucky, I guess if you catch it quickly, you can get it fixed easier.

The number I called was 1-877-974-1563. I hope you all have the same success I did.

Remember, look at your statement on line weekly to check for fraudulent charges. 3072c04

Comments (1) Hide comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Dec 03, 2009

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.
Reply to Intelius_Customer_Support

Read next Intelius complaint

Pissed doesn't even come close

I also have the same monthly charges showing up on my back account from Intelius and Valmax.After us...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Intelius.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug