Intelius - Intellius

I too used Intellius for an email search, was charged the $1.95 to my cc as agreed.When I was looking at my statement on line, I noticed a charge for $19.95 from Intellius.

I called them and told them I had not agreed tot his, and I remembered I unchecked the box in the lower left part of there page. The gentleman I got was very nice, said the charge would be removed and he gave me a reference number if I had to call back, which I did not. In two days, my cc had been credited. I consider myself lucky, I guess if you catch it quickly, you can get it fixed easier.

The number I called was 1-877-974-1563. I hope you all have the same success I did.

Remember, look at your statement on line weekly to check for fraudulent charges.

12904f76 review #163341
0 0 Helpful?
Had the same issue0 Comments1
Had an experience with Intelius?  Submit review about this company
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Intelius_Customer_Support

Dec 03, 2009 #91787

Please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 10:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you with your account.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Intelius.
Filing a new complaint about
×