I too used Intellius for an email search, was charged the $1.95 to my cc as agreed.When I was looking at my statement on line, I noticed a charge for $19.95 from Intellius.
I called them and told them I had not agreed tot his, and I remembered I unchecked the box in the lower left part of there page. The gentleman I got was very nice, said the charge would be removed and he gave me a reference number if I had to call back, which I did not. In two days, my cc had been credited. I consider myself lucky, I guess if you catch it quickly, you can get it fixed easier.
The number I called was 1-877-974-1563. I hope you all have the same success I did.
Remember, look at your statement on line weekly to check for fraudulent charges.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Household Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Stephen Pate seems like a nice enough guy when you first meet him. He comes across as very knowledgeable about motorcycles. He spins yarns about all the people he knows..."
- "Having pool tiles removed and new ones placed plus acid wash today and tomorrow at a cost of over $5000. I have MANY pictures where the original tiles never made..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I had a PSA/DNA Quick Opinion done of a Buzz Aldrin autograph that I got myself in Chicago on June 12; 2016. This was done at the Chicago Tribune Printers..."
- "Just a thought = anyone wonder why MrsLea/MrsC/Expecting1/QueenLea/PrincessLea/etc's name displays "Brandon" when you are reading recent complaints while browsing another complaint? See the picture above to see what I..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "For my 45th Birthday on December 20th, 2015 I bought myself a Brinkman grill. As a disabled veteran I was happy that I could afford a Brinkman....Man am I disappointed...."
- "Stayed at Villages last week. Requested crib at 4 pm, after second request it finally arrived at 9 pm, (infant miserably tired). Phone never worked. Asked Stefanie in activity area..."
- "I read this now several times but we have the same set with the SAME ISSUE as others. Rooms to Go clains to sell you Leather furniture and it's not...."