Intelius sucks the big one

I mpaid $15.00 for a 5 yr old ph number. they say unpublished numbers will be provided, that's a croc-o-poo. And customer service is a misnomer.

UNintelius you stink.

Sure they have a "terms and conditions that takes

too long to read carefully, and is ambiguios at best.

I'm sure this third rate company makes more money provideing usless dated information than from info that people can actullt use.

I called "customer service" i should say "customer service refusal" only to be told I received some info and thats too bad if it is worthless.

So in closeing I would NOT recomend UNintelius to anyone.

More Review Details

Helpful? 8 Yes 8 10 No 10
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 13, 2012 #512137

Jul 05, 2012 #507499

as of 6/29/12 my socialsecurity was going direct deposit to a achievecard i call everyday no check i need mymoney i have to pay before 7/7/12

Virginia Hernandez

Jul 10, 2011 #310402

I want to cancel my account each month taking.50.00 I can not keep paying for something I do not need more

Nov 08, 2009 #84947

i paid for 6 months $195 dls after 3 months the conpany sendme a bill for $60 dls because the employes dont charche right so its right or not its creasy but before the the frist time for 6 months i paid $165 :p

Oct 21, 2009 #80717

I recently had a sit down meal in pizza hut,and when i asked for the bill,staff member came over with a portable machine i punched in my details then the staff member walked off with my card to the till area and then proceeded to look at my card and his phone which he then used the key pad on his mobile,returned the card to myself,i was so shocked i walked out of there and immediately cancelled my card.

Jul 02, 2008 #20053 Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen

I used Intellus to get a one-time report on a person - the information was old - by years. I paid $2.95 for this useless information, today they charged $19.95 to my account, I contacted them by email and tomorrow I will contact them by phone, if they don\'t refund this bogus charge I will contact the state Attorney General and file a complaint of fraud against them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Intelius. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Intelius.
Filing a new complaint about