intelius sucks the big one

Aug 15, 2007
review #93211

I mpaid $15.00 for a 5 yr old ph number. they say unpublished numbers will be provided, that's a croc-o-poo. And customer service is a misnomer.

UNintelius you stink.

Sure they have a "terms and conditions that takes

too long to read carefully, and is ambiguios at best.

I'm sure this third rate company makes more money provideing usless dated information than from info that people can actullt use.

I called "customer service" i should say "customer service refusal" only to be told I received some info and thats too bad if it is worthless.

So in closeing I would NOT recomend UNintelius to anyone.

afeec47
Had an experience with Intelius?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Jessica

Jul 13, 2012

DO NOT ORDER FROM STYLESCHECKS.COM :( :( :(

MANY PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY

firstcaliforniabank/achievecar

Jul 05, 2012

as of 6/29/12 my socialsecurity was going direct deposit to a achievecard i call everyday no check i need mymoney i have to pay before 7/7/12

Virginia Hernandez

Jul 10, 2011

I want to cancel my account each month taking.50.00 I can not keep paying for something I do not need more

thanks

roberto

Nov 08, 2009

i paid for 6 months $195 dls after 3 months the conpany sendme a bill for $60 dls because the employes dont charche right so its right or not its creasy but before the the frist time for 6 months i paid $165 :p

MANDY

Oct 21, 2009

I recently had a sit down meal in pizza hut,and when i asked for the bill,staff member came over with a portable machine i punched in my details then the staff member walked off with my card to the till area and then proceeded to look at my card and his phone which he then used the key pad on his mobile,returned the card to myself,i was so shocked i walked out of there and immediately cancelled my card.

Jo

Jul 02, 2008 Schaffhausen, Schaffhausen

I used Intellus to get a one-time report on a person - the information was old - by years. I paid $2.95 for this useless information, today they charged $19.95 to my account, I contacted them by email and tomorrow I will contact them by phone, if they don\'t refund this bogus charge I will contact the state Attorney General and file a complaint of fraud against them.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Intelius.
Filing a new complaint about
×